GUAVA & MANGO COCONUT VEGAN SEAMOSS POPSICLES!
- 3 1/2 cups chopped frozen or chopped fresh mango, divided (or your prefer fresh or frozen fruit)
- 3 Tbs of Guava Seamoss Gel
- 2 cup coconut milk whisked and divided
- 1 cup of non dairy yogurt
- 1/2 tsp of coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons honey
- pinch of pink Himalaya salt
How to make:
- Blend in a blender all ingredients above and until the blend is completely purée.
Mix slowly the popsicle mixture then evenly divide it among the popsicle molds.
Add the popsicle sticks, if it does not stay in place use a piece of tape to hold them into place. Freeze for at least 8 hours, or overnight.
ENJOY AND TAG US ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOUR CREATION!